Friday, March 2, 2012

Hot!

Owen has been learning new words and his newest word is hot. We've been trying to teach him that the iron and the stove are hot. So he'll go around pointing to the stove and saying "ot". Well we were out in the yard earlier this week and the next door neighbor was burning some trash. Owen pointed to the fire and said "ot!"I was so excited that he realized the fire was hot because he's never even seen fire, so I thought may be it was just a coincidence. Well today he was watching Price is Right (his favorite show by the way), and there was a replica wood burning stove with fire inside, he pointed to the TV and said "ot"! For those times when I feel like everything I'm trying to teach my wild man isn't sinking in, it's nice to have days like these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment