Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Headbutt

Owen has been testing his mommy and daddy lately as he's learning how to be more vocal. That's a nice way of saying that he's started pitching a fit! He will squirm and try to get down if he doesn't like something you're doing. Well the other day Marcus was trying to change his diaper and he picked him up to put on his pants and Owen hit him in the head. Here's the conversation that followed...
Marcus: "Did you see what your son just did?"
Me: "No, what?"
Marcus: "He just head butted me!"
Me: "Well, I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose. He was probably just trying to get away."
Marcus: "Oh, he did it on purpose all right because he smiled at me after he did it!"

I just had to laugh at that point! Although I do think that he gets that temper from his Daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment