Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cake Bandit

Those of you that know me well know that I love sweets! I can eat sweet stuff for breakfast, lunch, dinner and in between :) My favorites are ice cream and Publix birthday cake. Yes, I'm a cake snob...Publix marble with buttercream! Marcus and I celebrated 5 years of marriage (it will be 11 years together this Fall!) so we treated ourselves to a Publix cake. I shared some with Owen and of course he loved it. One day I was watching TV on the couch and Owen went into the kitchen, I just thought he was playing, but then I realized how quiet he was being which is always a bad sign! When I turned the corner I had to run grab my camera out of my pocketbook so I could share this with him when he's older....here's what I saw first....

Then I saw this......

And here was the damage done....

Yes, it was my fault because I didn't put the lid on all the way and I didn't realize how determined a toddler could be. Owen is known as The Cake Bandit!

No comments:

Post a Comment